But a new update has arrived. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 And Warzone 2, fixing several frustrating bugs and crashing issues in Multiplayer, Battle Royale, and DMZ. The full patch notes can be found below, but a few highlights include fixes for annoying chat bugs and battle pass issues.
A major change in the update is a much-needed fix for a chat bug that caused multiple players’ names to remain on screen when speaking in chat. This was frustrating as it caused names to be frozen in future matches, and the only way to correct it was to restart the game.
While it may be too late for those who have already completed it, the fixes finally make their way to the Season 1 Battle Pass. Players who still need to complete passes should now experience less freezing and navigation issues. The update also introduces a new feature to highlight any unspent Battle Pass tokens.
According to Infinity Ward’s patch notes, changes have also been made to fix navigation issues and text bugs that affect Gunsmith. It also fixes an issue that sometimes caused the player’s screen to go black when moving out of firing range.
For Warzone 2, the update addresses an exploit that allows players to gain XP when using Stim in Gas. It also fixes the annoying loadout crate bug, which could cause the player to freeze, disconnect from the game, or experience a loss of functionality after interacting with a loadout crate.
Additionally, Infinity Ward says the update includes several fixes to reduce the number of known crashes in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2. Full patch notes can be found below, As shared by Infinity Ward..
Season 2 will bring the next major update to both games, including new maps, weapons, and a fresh Battle Pass. There will also be a season 2. Turn Al Mazra’s Gulag into a 1v1 arena.. Unfortunately, Activision has announced. Season 2 of Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 are now delayed. for two weeks. Originally scheduled for February 1, Season 2 will now begin on February 15, which the publisher says is to give developers more time to implement changes based on player feedback.
- This update includes several fixes to reduce the number of known crashes. We continue to prioritize increasing stability and crash fixes on all platforms.
- Battle Pass
- Improved Battle Pass navigation including for some players experiencing freezes.
- Introduced a new feature to highlight any unspent Battle Pass tokens.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple speaker names to persist on screen when four or more players were talking in chat.
- Fixed an issue causing a visual glitch with combat knives in the Armory.
- Fixed an issue with directional navigation for progress in Gunsmith.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to move text over attachments in Gunsmith.
- Fixed some issues that could cause menus to close unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the player’s screen to go black when exiting firing range.
- Fixed an issue that caused previews of required bundles in the store to show incorrect content.
- Fixed a visual issue causing rainbow colors when quickly navigating between menus.
- Fixed a UI issue that made all operators appear to be using the same process.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the player’s screen to go black when navigating the store.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Store Bundle purchase cinema to replay multiple times.
- Fixed an issue that would show the “Toronto Ultra” bundle after purchase despite purchasing a different bundle.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused melee to not be detected.
- Fixed an issue with tracking the distance of longshot challenges when opponents were using the Last Stand perk.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented winning matches from counting towards calling card challenges.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to gain XP when taking damage from their own Suppression Mine.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to retain the effects of Dead Silence or Battle Rage by purchasing a new field upgrade while another was already active.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to gain XP when using Stim in Gas.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze and disconnect the player, or damage functionality, after interacting with loadout crates.
- Fixed several issues affecting the functionality and flow of equipping, replacing, and previewing insured slot weapons.
- Fixed an issue where opening the weapon slot of a medium or large backpack initially prevented scrolling back to the main loadout items.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to duplicate items.
- Fixed an issue that caused party members to appear as “Not Ready” during match preparation.
- Fixed a bug where items from the player’s bag would appear in a dead drop.
- Fixed an issue where hovering over a locked contraband gun did not update the weapon information in the UI preview.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to persist beyond the end time of a match.
- Fixed a bug that allowed two players to get items from the same supply drop at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the scoreboard would cause the cursor to move in both directions.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed blocked attachments to be equipped.
- Fixed a UI bug in the store that caused free bundle tags to persist on screen on other items.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when exiting the firing range armed with secondary weapons.
- Fixed an issue where some players did not receive the Anime Enjoyer sticker after purchasing the Note Me 1.0 bundle.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed access to non-core MP maps in a private match.
- Fixed a bug where weapons that manually changed the receiver in Gunsmith could not be equipped in the DMZ.
The products discussed here were independently selected by our editors. GameSpot may receive a share of the revenue if you purchase anything featured on our site.
for more games Click here