Hello Unlimited is back with another live event. Season 2 Called Common fire. Just like most recent Live Events, Joint Fire does not serve any narrative objectives but instead offers players free cosmetic items. In this event, players can unlock 10 cosmetics for free as long as they participate in Joint Operations. Here’s everything you need to know about the Halo Infinite Join Fire event.
Hello Infinite Joint Fire Challenges
Joint Fire is a live in-game event and will be available until January 30, 2023. During this two-week event. Players will have the opportunity to complete 10 challenges. To complete them, they have to play joint operations.
Joint Ops, or Covet One Flag, is a twist on Capture The Flag. One team is tasked with capturing the defender’s flag, and the defenders have to hold them back for a certain amount of time. The twist is that defenders spawn with energy swords, VK78 commandos, and threat sensors. Meanwhile, attackers expand with the Pulse Carbine, MK50 Sidekick, and Active Camo, giving teams a disproportionate load that demands different playstyles. Here are the 10 challenges you must complete to complete your Event Pass:
- No Sites Seen – Win Rounds in Joint Operations (2) – 100 XP
- Stout Defense – Joint Operations (5) – Kill an enemy Spartan with Sidekick or Bulldog for 100 XP
- Secret Suspicions – Complete Matches in Joint Operations (1) – 150 XP
- Silent Vigilance – Joint Operations (30) – Get a kill or assist in 200 XP
- Silent Surveillance – Joint Operations (10) – Get a kill or assist for 100 XP
- Stout Defense – Joint Operations (10) – Kill an enemy Spartan with a Sidekick or Bulldog for 150 XP
- No Sites Seen – Win Rounds in Joint Operations (10) – 200 XP
- Sneak King – Achieve an overall personal score in combined operations (1,500) – 100 XP
- No Site Visited – Joint Operations (10) – Win a round for 150 XP.
- Sneak King – Achieve an overall personal score in combined operations (5,000) – 200 XP
Join Fire Cosmetics.
After completing all these challenges, you will be rewarded with a variety of Halo Infinite cosmetic items. Here’s what players can unlock after completing all the challenges:
- Squad Drop (Backdrop)
- bay sunset (visor)
- UA/Type JFO (Knee Pads)
- Util/Tvastar diagnostic vein (chest)
- JFO (Helmet)
- Violet Crush (Armor Coating)
- Action Lime (visor)
- SAP/JFO (Left Shoulder Pad)
- SAP/JFO (Right Shoulder Pad)
- Hul-I/Xftrec/Flamingo (helmet attachment)
As long as players participate in the Joint Ops mode and complete all the challenges, they can unlock all of the items listed above. Make sure you get everything done before January 31st, or they’ll be just like Captain Keys: Gone. Good luck out there, Spartan!
The products discussed here were independently selected by our editors. GameSpot may receive a share of the revenue if you purchase anything featured on our site.
for more games Click here